ASHBOLT Elderflower Recipes
Elderflower Sparkling: Serve chilled in champagne glasses for the whole family. Add gin or vodka for an alcoholic twist or add to champagne or white wine. For non-alcoholic drinks: Mix about 1 in 10 (or to taste) with sparkling or still water and serve in champagne glasses for a delicious and sophisticated alternative to alcohol.
Delicious in Desserts
- Use Elderflower Concentrate neat as a garnish on desserts, or pureed with dark berries.
- Drizzle over ice-cream, plain yoghurt and pancakes.
- Add a ‘zing’ to fruit salad.
- Use in sorbets or jellies – the sparkling can be substituted for champagne in jellies.
- We recommend a couple of drops of Elderflower Concentrate added to ASHBOLT olive oil for an amazing salad dressing.
- Pour a little Concentrate down the back of a salmon for a truly delicious flavour.
- Help to plump up dried fruit.